Welcome to ADNET!
Welcome to ADNET, a small business, recognized for customer-centric solutions. We are nationwide in Federal agencies including NASA, NOAA, and DOT.
We are Astrophysicists and Earth Scientists, researching and exploring our world, and worlds beyond. We are Science Systems and Instrument Engineers, building and supporting the tools that ensure successful missions. We are Information Security leaders, protecting your infrastructure and intellectual capital. We are Software and Network Engineers, creating tailored IT solutions. We are Program Managers, developing sustainable solutions in dynamic environments. We are Financial and Business Analysts, ensuring efficiency and cost-effectiveness. We are Multimedia and Public Outreach innovators, developing and delivering your message through media vehicles that meet your needs.
We are reliable, flexible, and accountable. We are award-winners and career developers. We are a catalyst for change.
We are ADNET. We’re ready to support you.
SESDA-V Award Announcement
ADNET Systems, Inc. has been awarded the Space and Earth Sciences Data Analysis-V (SESDA-V) contract by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) to provide Earth and space science research and development at the Agency’s Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC) in Greenbelt, Maryland. SESDA-V is a 5-year, cost-plus-fixed-fee, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract with a maximum value of $468 million starting on April 1, 2023, and lasting through April 1, 2028.
Under SESDA-V, ADNET will provide a broad range of services to support Earth and space science research and development for Goddard’s Sciences and Exploration Directorate (SED). Services include data operations as well as activities in information systems technologies, engineering, and science communications, education, and public outreach, all of which help NASA successfully carry out science missions at GSFC.
SESDA is the premier space and Earth science contract at GSFC, and this award represents the unprecedented fourth consecutive time that ADNET has been selected for this prestigious contract. Over 300 scientists, engineers, IT professionals, and education outreach specialists support the SESDA contract through a broad range of science disciplines, including solar and space plasma physics, astrophysics and astronomy, planetary studies, atmospheric science and climatology, oceanography, land processes, geodynamics, and solid Earth geographics. “All of us at ADNET are pleased and excited to continue our partnership with NASA and we are thrilled to be selected as the SESDA prime contractor for the fourth time,” said Ashok Jha, President and CEO of ADNET. “It is a direct validation of our amazing, dedicated, and talented staff.”
Ultimately, the decision to work with us a customer, an employee, or a teaming partner comes down to one question: Why ADNET? Quite simply, ADNET offers four platforms that ensure mutual success for our customers, employees, and partners:
- Recognized by NASA’s Office of Small Business Programs Spring 2009 newsletter cover story
- 2009 & 2011 Nominee for the prestigious NASA George M. Low Award
- Winner of the 2008 and 2009 NASA Goddard Small Business Contractor of the Year Award
- Featured in Washington Technology Magazine (Feb. 22, 2008)
- Earned 3 consecutive perfect performance evaluation scores on DOT’s FHWA/NHI contract
- Earned 6 consecutive “Excellent” SESDA II performance evaluation scores
Excellence Over Time
- Over two decades supporting various Federal Agencies
- Never lost a contract on which ADNET was the prime and eligible to re-compete
- Over twenty years of uninterrupted NASA GSFC service; 17+ years at NASA IV&V Facility (WVU)
- Built a portfolio of loyal customers, outstanding past performance and exceptional customer references
- Services-only company that recognizes our most valuable asset is our employees
- Opportunities for career growth and development; “Promote from within” philosophy
- Security through lucrative total compensation plans
- Entrepreneurial environment encouraging autonomy, responsibility, and accountability
Our company mission is to provide innovative solutions and services that ensure quality and offer value to our customers and our business partners. At ADNET, we live and breathe customer service excellence every day and in every project we undertake. We will strive to provide our customers and partners with service excellence through comprehensive and cost-effective services, reliable operations, robust and timely product delivery, and innovative management delivered by valued employees.
SESDA-V Award Announcement
ADNET Systems, Inc. has been awarded the Space and Earth Sciences Data Analysis-V (SESDA-V) contract by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) to provide Earth and space science research…
ADNET Systems Named the NASA Goddard 2018 Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year
ADNET Systems selected as the 2018 Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year by the Industry Assistance Office at NASA, Goddard Space Flight Center. This selection is directly attributable to…
ADNET Awarded the SESDA-IV Contract
ADNET Systems Inc. has been awarded the Space and Earth Science Data Analysis (SESDA-IV) contract by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) to support the Goddard Space Flight Center…