Welcome to ADNET!
Welcome to ADNET, a small business, recognized for customer-centric solutions. We are nationwide in Federal agencies including NASA, NOAA, and DOT.
We are Astrophysicists and Earth Scientists, researching and exploring our world, and worlds beyond. We are Science Systems and Instrument Engineers, building and supporting the tools that ensure successful missions. We are Information Security leaders, protecting your infrastructure and intellectual capital. We are Software and Network Engineers, creating tailored IT solutions. We are Program Managers, developing sustainable solutions in dynamic environments. We are Financial and Business Analysts, ensuring efficiency and cost-effectiveness. We are Multimedia and Public Outreach innovators, developing and delivering your message through media vehicles that meet your needs.
We are reliable, flexible, and accountable. We are award-winners and career developers. We are a catalyst for change.
We are ADNET. We’re ready to support you.
Ultimately, the decision to work with us a customer, an employee, or a teaming partner comes down to one question: Why ADNET? Quite simply, ADNET offers four platforms that ensure mutual success for our customers, employees, and partners:
- Earned 3 consecutive perfect performance evaluation scores on DOT’s FHWA/NHI contract
- Earned 6 consecutive “Excellent” SESDA II performance evaluation scores
Excellence Over Time
- Over two decades supporting various Federal Agencies
- Never lost a contract on which ADNET was the prime and eligible to re-compete
- Over twenty years of uninterrupted NASA GSFC service; 17+ years at NASA IV&V Facility (WVU)
- Built a portfolio of loyal customers, outstanding past performance and exceptional customer references
- Services-only company that recognizes our most valuable asset is our employees
- Opportunities for career growth and development; “Promote from within” philosophy
- Security through lucrative total compensation plans
- Entrepreneurial environment encouraging autonomy, responsibility, and accountability
Our company mission is to provide innovative solutions and services that ensure quality and offer value to our customers and our business partners. At ADNET, we live and breathe customer service excellence every day and in every project we undertake. We will strive to provide our customers and partners with service excellence through comprehensive and cost-effective services, reliable operations, robust and timely product delivery, and innovative management delivered by valued employees.
ADNET Systems selected as the 2018 Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year by the Industry Assistance Office at NASA, Goddard Space Flight Center. This selection is directly attributable to…
ADNET Systems Inc. has been awarded the Space and Earth Science Data Analysis (SESDA-IV) contract by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) to support the Goddard Space Flight Center…
ADNET staff on its Space and Earth Science Data Analysis 3 (SESDA 3) prime contract at Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC) contributed to developing and testing the Near-Infrared Spectrograph (NIRSpec),…